Wednesday, August 5, 2009

In Dakar

I've been in Dakar for the last week doing a little bit of relaxing, a little bit of work at the English camp, getting a little sick...

It's better that I'm in Dakar and sick as opposed to in my village without meds, AC, cold drinks, and other English speakers to help me get better.

The English camp has been pretty fun thus far. I'm not done until Friday, so I will update everyone on my English teaching abilities.

I unfortunately won't be able to go to Cap Skiring because all the tickets on the boat were already bought. So, Erin and I are going to go to Popenguine or Toubab Diallo. Those are two cities close to Dakar and on the ocean. I hope to get to Cap Skiring eventually. Also, I hear that Cape Verde is very nice. (an island off the coast of Senegal).

P.s. who wants to visit me!? I only have 8 months left!

No comments: