Senegal: Where Things Are Always Hotter
Contact Info.
marisa{dot}vanosdale{at}
gmail{dot}com
About Me
Peace Corps Volunteer March 2008-April 19th, 2010
Position: Preventative Health Educator
Photos
Click Me!
Disclaimer
The thoughts and views expressed here are my personal opinions and do not reflect the official policies or position of the United States Peace Corps or the United States Government
Interesting Websites
Eric and Sheena in Benin
Karen in Peru
Kay's Senegal Blog
Leslie and Ryan in The Gambia
Peace Corps Website
This Is Diversity
Blog Archive
►
2010
(8)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(45)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(56)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(3)
▼
February
(1)
I should have mentioned...
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
I should have mentioned...
I forgot to mention that if you click on the map below, it will bring you to a larger image. You can see Thiès much clearer.
1 comment:
Hot Topologic
said...
I linked to this blog, just to let you know.
March 3, 2008 at 1:01 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I linked to this blog, just to let you know.
Post a Comment