Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Less Than A Week!
As time ticks by I am becoming more excited, less nervous, and just plain ready to ship out. I have known about my position since November, so any more waiting and I will go crazy. One of the advantages of knowing since November is I have been getting ready since then. Now, it's just small things I need to get/make arrangements for. I have posted some pictures of me getting ready to go. The link is on the left hand side under "Photos." I have been using our pool table in the basement as a home base for all my supplies, needless to say, no one has been playing pool. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yaaaay! It's so close!
eee! how exciting! btw, I loooove the new haircut! it looks great on you.
btw, this is alex. schawel.
i look forward to keeping up with you via your blog =)
whoa, where did you find this sweet blog layout? :) good luck on your trip, and let us know when we can all get together!
-ryan
Post a Comment