Saturday, June 28, 2008

Super High Tech Ultra Dry

You all know the material I am talking about. The "utra lite", "quick dri" stuff that costs a bunch of money? In the desert this material is just annoying and gets dirty fast. The only material that works really well in a climate like this one is cotton--the fabric of our lives. It's true. Really. Your clothes get drenched in sweat here and cotton is the only fabric that dries quick enough and doesn't look like you rolled around in dirt. Thankfully, I didn't spend a forutne on a brand new wardrobe before coming here. However, if you come to visit me, which I encourage many of you to do, bring cotton clothes because it is the only REAL "ultra lite" "quick dri" fabric.


Also, as a side note, I put more pictures up!

1 comment:

Hot Topologic said...

Thanks for putting up pictures all the time. You're great.