The thoughts and views expressed here are my personal opinions and do not reflect the official policies or position of the United States Peace Corps or the United States Government
I arrived yesterday evening and I am heading back to the desert tomorrow. I had a wonderful trip! I posted all of my pictures on the photo link to the left, so enjoy!
i love everything about your photographs, and i wish my family would stop being all pose-y every time i try to take one of them. teach me your secrets.
also, i'm so happy you had a great time in paris! i had no idea you got to see so many people.
miss you and wishing you all the best this new year.
1 comment:
i'm going to be very frank with you.
i love everything about your photographs, and i wish my family would stop being all pose-y every time i try to take one of them. teach me your secrets.
also, i'm so happy you had a great time in paris! i had no idea you got to see so many people.
miss you and wishing you all the best this new year.
kyle.
Post a Comment